E&T Medical LTD Terms and Conditions.
1. All bookings are made with E&T Medical LTD
2. This site requires a fee for the purchase of course. A course is to be paid in full to secure a place on any given course. It can be paid by cheque, postal order, bank draft or money transfer, by credit/debit card or PayPal via our website.
3. Once payment has been verified, you will receive confirmation of booking and course joining instructions.
4. Notice of cancellation must be given in writing, either by e-mail, text or post, and made at least 48 hours before the scheduled start time. We are unable to accept any verbal cancellations or refund requests.
5. We accept that circumstances beyond individual’s control happen, and every effort will be made to relocate the candidate onto another course where possible once sufficient notification has been given. Should a candidate miss the second scheduled date, the course payment is forfeited to E&T Medical LTD.
6. Should a person cancel on a course, the following scale of charges will apply:
If you cancel 30 days or more before course starts – A £30.00 administration fee will be charged. Between 29 and 14 days before course starts – 25% of total course cost will be charged as well as a £30 administration fee. Less than 14 days before course starts – 50% of total course cost will be charged. Less than 7 days before the course starts – 100% fee will be charged. Similar terms are adopted throughout the security industry and cover the costs of advance payments made by The Company. Deposits, Booking fees and down payments are non refundable.
7. We reserve the right to postpone any course if there are insufficient numbers. If the course you have booked is postponed, you will be given the opportunity to transfer to another suitable date at no extra charge. We will make a full refund if other course dates are unavailable.
8. It may be necessary and we reserve the right to move your booking to another course so that our courses have an optimum number of students according to the instructor/student ratios stipulated for the courses to be undertaken. You will not be charged for such a transfer instigated by us; this also includes circumstances under point 7.
9. The instructing ratios for any course may be varied at the discretion of E&T Medical LTD to allow for circumstances such as staff absence or illness.
10. Circumstances may arise where we are forced to alter dates, duration, or venue location before a course starts. We will try to inform you of any such changes as soon as we know of them.
11. A customer leaving a course at any stage, for whatever reason, will not be entitled to any refund. The Company Reserves the right to send a student home if they arrive 30 minutes or more late for the course.
12. Some of our courses involve participation by students in workshop-based scenarios. In an effort to ensure that our training courses remain realistic and relevant, these scenarios may replicate real life situations quite closely. It is accepted by all that the security industry contains more hazards to staff than other industries.
Every effort at all times will be made to ensure the health, safety and welfare of course participants.
However, participants must at all times act with restraint and in accordance with instructor’s requests.
13. Neither E&T Medical LTD nor any of its representatives will be responsible for any illness or injury sustained on our courses, nor will they be liable for any uninsured loss or damage of personal property.
16. E&T Medical Ltd agents and representatives, other than a Director of The Company, are not entitled to promise refunds for whatever reason, and E&T Medical Ltd will not be bound by any such promises.
18. The terms and conditions of all agreements made with E&T Medical LTD shall be subject to, and governed by UK law.
19. When making your booking it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all these booking conditions and agree to abide by them.
21. If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, such part will be ineffective to the extent of such invalid or unenforceable part only, without affecting the remaining parts of this Agreement in any way.
You have a statutory “cooling-off” period of 14 days when you purchase an item in store, you can generally only return faulty items. If you simply change your mind or decide you don’t like the item, you have no recourse. However you can cancel an online transaction and receive a refund anytime in the first seven working days for any reason.
You are required to notify us in writing and you must return goods in the same condition that they were delivered. Items do not need to be returned in their original packaging. There are some exceptions to the cooling-off period.